Halloween Time has made it's way to So Cal, and it's going on now through October 31st at Disneyland Resort. WOOT! WOOT!
My family and I just went to the Disneyland Resort this past weekend & had a pumpkin, er, I mean ball. There are SO many festive sights, sounds and smells for the little ones and not so little ones. They really did the job of getting us in the Halloween mood.
Also we will be attending MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY soon, so I will give you the low down on that too!
Halloween Time Highlights
- Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland is transformed for the PUMPKIN FESTIVAL. More than 300 pumpkins will be on display in shop windows and none of them are the same!
- Meeting Disney characters will be easier than ever as Disney villains gather to plot Halloween mischief at “it’s a small world” Mall in Disneyland, while other characters in spooky attire greet guests in Town Square, Main Street, U.S.A.
- Special Halloween treats will be available in Disneyland, including menu items such as Zero’s Ghostly Ghoulash, served in a dog dish in honor of Zero.
- Halloween Time gifts are offered in Disneyland Resort shops. Gifts include jack- o-lantern mouse ears and collectable pins depicting Mickey Mouse and his friends in Halloween costumes.
- Jack Skellington also returns to take over the Haunted Mansion and bring back Haunted Mansion Holiday to New Orleans Square in Disneyland, inspired by “Tim Burton’s Nightmare Before Christmas.”
- The "Haunted" version of Space Mountain aka Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy. Ghosts appear out of the starry darkness and swirling galaxies of Space Mountain, reaching out as if to grab guests as they speed through space. The exhilarating drops and curves of the journey are punctuated by piercing screams, creepy sound effects and haunting music.
- For spine-tingling fun, drop in at The Twilight Zone™ Tower of Terror at Disney California Adventure park, where a “supernatural” event happened on Halloween evening, 1939, forever haunting the building.